- PARENT PRESENATIONS
- The Secret Life...of a Massachusetts Teen
- QPR Suicide Prevention Workshops
- War and Peace: How the "Adult Brain" can find harmony and respect for the "Adolescent Brain"
- The Connected Child
- SERVICES AND WORKSHOPS FOR PROFESSIONALS
- PRIVATE PARENT CONSULTATIONS
- CLIENT LISTING
- LEARN MORE ABOUT JON
- CONTACT JON
Jon Mattleman, MS
Welcome to my website
I have over 30 years experience as a mental health counselor and trainer with a focus on issues facing youth and parents. I have addressed thousands of parents in schools, community groups, and religious organizations. I am committed to ensuring productive communication, collaborative problem-solving, and supportive relationships with and for my clients. My areas of expertise include innovative and effective parenting strategies, depression in children and teens, and suicide prevention and intervention.
My presentation style is best described as engaging, respectful, warm, humorous, accessible, fun, and energetic.
My services are all about giving people language for effective communication and tools that they can implement immediately (who has time to wait!).
I may be contacted at email@example.com